Centering video on desktop

I added a video using the video element. However I can not get it to center in the row. I have it set to not use column container, and marginless column to “on”, so that the video shows full width on mobile view.

I would like it to display centered on desktop and full width on mobile. Is this possible?
the url is https://1missionnutrition.com/ and the video is about half way down on the home page.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please add this css to your customize CSS.

.el59.x-frame {
margin: auto;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Thank you! That worked great on the home page. I am trying to do the same on this page https://1missionnutrition.com/our-mission/
but it did not work there?

Hello @rmaustinpdx,

It seems that you have resolved the issue. Can you please confirm? https://screencast.com/t/inFzWUN1

Thanks.

Yes, i’m sorry I should have updated this thread. I figured it out. Thanks again.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.