Centering image, renaming copies of headers

Hello,

I hope you are well. I tried to search through the old and new forums but have not been able to find the answers I need about the following:

  1. How do I center an image in a container in a Pro header?
  2. Is there a way to rename a copy of a header? They are starting to just say copy of copy of copy and it would be much easier if I could name them.
  3. Is there a way to rename a bar? For some reason, I have 2 bars that were automatically named “Bar 3”

Here is my staging site that I am just beginning: http://chosen.staging.wpengine.com/

Thanks!
Jennifer

Hey @Rchosen,

  1. How do I center an image in a container in a Pro header?

  2. Is there a way to rename a copy of a header? They are starting to just say copy of copy of copy and it would be much easier if I could name them.

  3. Is there a way to rename a bar? For some reason, I have 2 bars that were automatically named “Bar 3”(Process is as same as you rename the header)

Regards

Thank you.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.