Centering button element without going into column?

Hello everybody, I want to center my element button in each of my columns where I describe my packages. Currently the only way I can do that is by going into column and just pressing the align center button, but in doing that it aligns center my icon list which I need them to be aligned to the left. I only know how to build my website through cornerstone and I do not have coding skills. I know how to insert code through the CSS in cornerstone. Thank you in advance. This is the page im working on and you can see the button icon below each package.

Thank you!

Hi @sanson12,

Thanks for writing in. Hope you’re doing great.

Add this in your custom CSS:

.x-btn{
display:block;
margin:0 auto;
width:100px; //adjust the width according to your desired size.
}

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.