Centered Logo & Phone to Right

Hello!

I’m struggling to determine the best way to set this up. Do I use a widgetized header or try to manage with an image element and a text element in a simple header?

When I use a widgetized approach, I enabled 3 header widgets, then dropped a logo in header #2, and added a text element to header #3 for the phone number. But, I am having sizing issues.

Here is what I would like it to display:

Please note the navbar before responding because if may affect the answer while trying to provide the best way to set this up.

Thank you in advance,
William

Hello @webraven,

Thanks for writing in!

Your approach in creating your custom header created a conflict. It is best that you use 3 containers. Do not use Widget Areas. Please do the following:
1.) Use 3 Container in your Bar element
2.) Leave the first container empty
3.) You can insert an Image element in the second container. This is where you place the logo image
4.) You can add a Text element on the last container. You will have to align the text to the right.

If you are having some trouble in setting the header, please provide us access to your site so we can give you an example on how you can accomplish this. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you! I was able to fix it no problem at all. Just didn’t know the way to handle this. I always get confused with the header using BARS and the main content areas using COLUMNS and I wonder why the headers don’t use COLUMNS too???

Excellent support!!!

UPDATE - Ok, so now I just realized that there is some smashing of the containers and after playing with the different settings, I can’t seem to find the display where it “works” on all resolutions responsively.

Where should I be looking to adjust? The BAR, Flexbox? Container, Flexbox? Or something else?

Thanks!

Hello @webraven,

You can play around with the Flexbox option of the bar and the container. Perhaps these videos can help you:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.