Center the Text Vertically

How do we center the text vertically in a button without changing the size of the button?
ripplesofgrace.com

Hi There,

You can add a gap element below the button.

Hope it helps

I don’t think i was clear on what I wanted to do, and I am sorry about that. The text inside the button doesn’t appear to be centered vertically, and we want the text to be perfectly centered INSIDE of the button.

Hi,

You need to have equal padding top and padding bottom.

Please replace the code in your Custom CSS that reads

#watchSermon {
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px #fff;
    text-align: center;
    padding-top: 22px;
    width: 170px;
    font-size: 15px;
    letter-spacing: 2px;
    height: 63px;
}

with this

#watchSermon {
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px #fff;
    text-align: center;
    padding: 22px;
    width: 170px;
    font-size: 15px;
    letter-spacing: 2px;
    height: auto;
}

Hope that helps

That worked great! Thank you!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!