Center Site Title on Mobile

Hello,

unfortunately, when browsing my website from a mobile device, the site title is not centered, it’s aligned left. On a desktop it looks fine. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Hello @danyasd,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL?

Thanks.

Thanks, I sent you a message with the URL

Hi there,

Please post the URL in the thread and not as a private message to the staff.

For the meantime, please try to add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-navbar-inner .x-container {
        text-align: center;
    }

    .x-brand {     
        float: none;
    }
}

In case the site title is still on the left, please provide the URL of your site here.

Thank you.

Hello, thank you for your reply!
The URL is fswi2.dschmid.net. Unfortunately, the CSS did not change the behavior.

And I was actually wrong, the title is not aligned left, its too much on the right. Sorry for the confusion!

Hi there,

Please try:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-brand {
        font-size: 16px;
        word-break: break-all;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Hello, thank you for the suggestion! I put this in Design -> Customizer -> additional CSS, but it didn’t change the look of the site title on a mobile device.

Hi again,

Please add the following code as well:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .x-brand {
        font-size: 25px !important;
    }
}

Hope this helps!