Hello. At the bottom of http://dev1.thumbprintbooks.ca/grandfather-story I am creating a listing in X Pro of the other items we have in our portfolio. On displays 1200px or larger, I am organizing that listing in rows with 4 columns. Currently we have 13 items, which means the last item is by itself on the bottom row. However, I would like to center it. On the second to last row I have hidden the other three columns, so just the column with the image and caption is displayed and centered, but the image is larger. How can I center the single image in the second-to-last row, but keep its height the same as the image on the bottom row?
Hi There,
You need to set the max-width of the image. But it can be a bit tricky considering the amount of screenwidths,
The Grid you are building manually could also be built with our Addons The Grid or Essential Grid
Look this example : https://theme-one.com/the-grid/brasilia/
Hope it helps
Thanks. I was trying to avoid having to use another Addon, but have developed the portfolio listing with Essential Grid.
Hi There,
Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
@media (min-width: 980px){
li#eg-1-post-id-12 {
left: 50% !important;
right: auto !important;
position: absolute;
margin-left: -169px;
}
}
Hope it helps 
Thanks. I’ve opted to use Essential Grid for the portfolio listing on the site instead.
If you need anything else please let us know.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.