Center rows or columns?

Hi there,

How do I center my products so they are centered in the section?

Link to the page

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi @lowlandet,

Thanks for reaching out!

To center a column, you need to enable the Flexbox and set the horizontal to center.

Hope that helps.

Hi again,

Thanks for the fast reply. I tried the solution, but the columns are still aligned to the left. :frowning:

Hi @lowlandet,

It seems that the container width is set to 88%. I would suggest you set the width to 100% from Theme Options > Layout and Design.

Screenshot-2022-01-14-164529

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks, I set the width to be 100% but the result is the same.

Hello @lowlandet,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Alright, I’ve added the details in a secure note

Hi @lowlandet,

The login required the Google Authentication Code, along with the credentials. Please provide if it is a static code, or else please deactivate the option for further investigation through the Admin Dashboard.

Thanks

Hi again, I have disabled the two-factor auth. for this account, so you should be able to login without entering a code.

Hi @lowlandet,

I have checked the given URL again and found that you are using the X version 9.0.8 whereas updated the Cornerstone to its latest version i.e. 6.1.4. The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

After you update the X and the Cornerstone,please check once by clearing all type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

NOTE: I have already disable the Global Container option from the specific section which makes the section full-width.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks a bunch! That worked out. :slight_smile:

Hi @lowlandet,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.