Hello there,
I am using the code :
@media (min-width: 768px) {
.desktop-maxwidth3 {max-width: 65%;}
}
But my column stay stuck on the left. I would like center it automaticaly in my screen.
Hope you can help.
Hello there,
I am using the code :
@media (min-width: 768px) {
.desktop-maxwidth3 {max-width: 65%;}
}
But my column stay stuck on the left. I would like center it automaticaly in my screen.
Hope you can help.
Hi there,
You need to add the class to the section itself and then add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.desktop-maxwidth3 .x-container {
display: flex;
flex-flow: column wrap;
align-items: center;
}
Thank you,
Hello,
Thanks but doesn’t work.
It should have a conflict with my other CSS because the code doesn’t work when try it in a ROW class.
I don’t have this problem with my other website where the code work fine and the row is center automatically in the screen.
Hope you can help.
Best
Hi @Guillaumeg06,
Sorry if the code did not worked out for you. Now we will just go back to your code. We can modify it to make it work. Simply update your code and make use of this:
@media (min-width: 768px) {
.x-container.max.desktop-maxwidth {
max-width: 65%;
}
}
Hope this helps.
Fantastic !
thank you very much
Glad we could help.
Cheers!