Center logo in between navigation bar

Hi there -

I’m trying to build a header that looks like this: http://neshawoolery.com/

I have a bar created with 3 containers… the logo is in the center and the split navigation menus are on either side. I have figured out the changes with breakpoints (having a mobile burger menu), but I can’t figure out how to align the navigation bars so that they are closer to the logo than the border.

Right now, the navigation bars are aligned to the outside of the bar, and I want them to be aligned against the center logo (like in the example above).

I’m building the header at test.quarterforyourcrisis.com

Thanks!

Hi There,

As your site is under construction please provide the login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hi! Sorry I didn’t realize it was under construction. It’s a staging site, so I just published it live for you to view.

Hi There,

Set the max-width of your bar to 700px.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

That worked, thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.