Center image next to text

Hi There

I am trying to center an image next to a row of text so the the image is actually in the center vertically rather than on the bottom.

I have used this css but nothing seems to be working and I wonder if you would mind just checking that I am correct.

CSS
.middle > * {
vertical-align: middle;
}
ON PAGE

Plus Point

Captures everything they believe you consumed

Thank you so much.

Kind regards

Hey @Jimmmmmer,

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve here. Would you mind providing more details and screenshots?

Thanks.

Hi Christian

At the moment the text next to the image is either at the top of the image or at the bottome but I want it to look like the attached.

Kind regards

Hi @Jimmmmmer,

You can adjust your icon using this class .alignleft.

Try using this code below:

. page-id-248 .alignleft{
    margin: 13px 0.5em 0.35em 0;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.