Center Email Submit Button

Hi Themeco! I was wondering if you could help me center the submit button for the email form? I put the shortcode into a Raw Content element and added CSS from a support answer to help make it inline. However, I’d love to have the submit button underneath the 3 fields and centered. I am attaching a screenshot and the link to show what I mean - thank you!

I would love for it to look like this as far as alignment

Hi There,

Which plugin are you using to generate the form? There are two empty fieldset´s before the button so it is quite hard to center it. It would be better to remove those two fieldsets from the form html code in order to center the button.

Hope it helps

Hi @Joao - I am using Themeco’s Email Forms Extension to create the form. Hmm are the empty fieldsets something from the Extension settings?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Sure! I just added the credentials to my previous reply in a secure note - thanks!

Hi,

To center it, you can add this in Cornerstone > Settings > Custom CSS

#tco-subscribe-form-3425 fieldset:last-child {   
    width: 100%;
    clear: both;
    text-align: center;
}

#tco-subscribe-form-3425 fieldset:last-child input[type="submit"] {  
    display: inline-block;
    width: auto;
}

Hope that helps.