How do you horizontally center Classic Feature List items? I tried margin: 0 auto, using text align center on the row, column, elements, etc. Run out of ideas.
There are 2 columns and I need them to be centered in each column.
How do you horizontally center Classic Feature List items? I tried margin: 0 auto, using text align center on the row, column, elements, etc. Run out of ideas.
There are 2 columns and I need them to be centered in each column.
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, please add a custom class to that section, and then add this on Theme Options > CSS
.my-custom-class .x-feature-list {
width: inherit;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
Replace the my-custom-class with your own class name.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Awesome, thanks a lot!!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.