Center And Verify Email With ConvertPlug

Hi, I created an Info Bar with ConverPlug and the email field is not centered vertically with the text. How do I center it?

Also, I’m using ConvertPlug to grant access to hidden pages. Is there a way to verify that the emails are valid like with gravity forms before they view the page?

I’m working offline so don’t have a link but I’ll attach screenshot

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We do not have any clue how did you add the email field. We weren’t sure if your html is correct or that you are using custom shortcode. I am only making a wild guess since I could not investigate further. please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.cp-info-bar .cp-form-container .default-form {
    padding-top: 10px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you, this is what worked for me.

.cp-flex .ib-form-container {
padding-top: 20px; }

Now, how can I verify email with ConvertPlug so they can’t put jargon like [email protected]?

Hello There,

It is good to know that the code is working for you. To verify the email being inserted by your users, please turn on the “MX Record Validation For Email”. You will have to go to ConvertPlus > Dashboard > Modules > Advanced. For more details, please check out this documentation: https://www.convertplug.com/plus/docs/what-is-mx-record-validation-for-email-in-advanced-settings/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.