Center align Container in footer builder

Hello,
I am using footer builder and need it has two bars, bar one has 4 containers and out of those 4 containers i need my container 2 to be center aligned of the page.
Bar is setup as a row and containers are setup as columns, Align Horizontal and Align vertical are set to center and self flex is set to fill space equally for container 2.
Container one needs to be left aligned, container 2 center aligned, container 3 and 4 need to be right aligned.
How can I set it up properly?

Hi @amanjaura,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can set the width of the containers in the max-width attribute to adjust the width and the position you are trying to achieve, here in the example I have tried to set the 20% width to 1st container and 10% each to the 3rd and 4th container, which make the 2nd container width 60% and position center.
Please find the screenshot describing the settings, please let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

This setup was breaking a lot with different screen resolutions so I created a global block but now I am unable to get the container of the global block to 100% width of the bar width.

Hello @amanjaura,

In your global block, turn off the global container and set the width of the global container in the row settings to 100%.

If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I tried these settings and it did not work.

Hey @amanjaura,

Your container that contains the Global Block was set to Align Horizontal > Center which was containing it ti center only. To make it full width I went ahead and changed the Align Horizontal setting to Stretch (see screenshot)

Hope this helps!

Awesome. thanks.
We should implement building headers and footers just as easy as the rest of the sections and containers. I am finding building the content a lot easier then building header and footer with these tools.

Hi @amanjaura,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.