Category Page look - changing header style and background color

HI
I looked through the forum and found another post but it didn’t have an answer and I tried some code (still in the customizer) but it didn’t work. I’m just trying to change this Category Page to background is white.
http://i11.de8.myftpupload.com/category/news/

And then I’m trying change the header to remove the ruler and make the title 32px and then also male it align left.
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
best
designbabe

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You can change your page background color in Admin > X > Theme Options > Layout & Design, It’s currently set to invalid color with a background image from the demo import. Please set its color to white and remove the background.

You mean the border? If yes, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.

.x-navbar {
    border-bottom: 0px;
    box-shadow: none;
}

And what title? You mean the landmark? If yes, please add this CSS as well

.h-landmark {
font-size: 30px;
}
.x-header-landmark {
    text-align: left;
}

Thanks!

thanks I got the background color to change to white, but the the word news and the line on either end didn’t disappear as well and in addtion its not aligning left. :frowning: ideas?

Hi There,

Please update the previous CSS to this:

.h-landmark {
    font-size: 60px;
}
.x-header-landmark {
    text-align: left;
}

p.p-landmark-sub {
    padding: 0;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.