Category page layout

Hi,

How do I edit the category page to align with the Grid layout design I have created in The Grid plugin I have used on my home page.

Hi Frank,

I check your site but it’s currently under maintenance mode so I have no idea how your grid looks.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Hi Paul,

I have resolved the issue, how can I change the width of all my posts, because in my layout settings it’s 1200 but in my posts, I feel it’s too big, or where can I add a widget?

Hi Frank,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you just wish to change the layout width for single post, then please add this CSS to Theme Options > CSS

.single-post .x-site > .x-container.max {
max-width: 980px !important;
}

Just make sure changing the 980px value to your preferred width.

And you can only enable your post sidebar for widgets by changing it in **Theme Options > Layout and Design > **
CONTENT LAYOUT to any other than Fullwidth. Then add the widgets in Admin > Appearance > Widgets

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Rad,

thanks for the help it worked perfectly!

Where do you change the footer text colour? for passive and hover color?

Hello Frank,

Thanks for writing in!

To change footer color, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    color: #ededed;
}

footer.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a:hover {
    color: #ddd;
}

1- I have found the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnnxfA70g

2- For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfoY53QXEnI

Thanks.

Thanks it worked but how can I also change the text and social media link colours as shown below:

Hello Frank,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a {
    color: #fff;
}

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content p, .x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content a   {
    color: #fff;
}

Thanks.

Perfect thanks!!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.