Category archive pages not working

Category archive pages not working. No posts show up.

Example: https://www.smartnutrition.ca/category/babies-kids/

Or https://www.smartnutrition.ca/category/recipes/

These are not working for me in Chrome. It does work in Safari and Firefox.

Hi there,

I checked the website with the Chrome browser, it took about 1 minute to show the items and there was an error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

The error 400 is usually thrown because of the server blocking the access to the admin Ajax file of the WordPress:

https://www.smartnutrition.ca/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Also, there is another error cause by a plugin called WP Complete.

So I suggest that you first contact your hosting service provider and ask them to follow up the first case and Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time for the second case.

Thank you.

Hi, I have now deleted WP Complete.

But it seems I’m not getting the same errors on this end. I get a lot of “Uncaught TypeError: n.easing[this.easing] is not a function”

This is what it looks like. The errors just keep adding up. It looks like this even when all of my plugins are deactivated.

Hi,

Seems to work fine on my end without any errors.

Please clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

If I check it in incognito mode I get no errors so it does seem cache related.

However, my problem is I have no idea who else will be getting these errors. One support person got a 400 error, one didn’t. I get all these errors in one browser, no 400 error, and nothing in incognito mode. So how can we troubleshoot this problem?

Hi there,

I have checked your category pages as well and I am not seeing any issue as they post items load fine and there are no console errors. See screencast in secure note.

This is most probably a cache issue. Please try to load the page in Incognito mode or try a different browser and see if you are still seeing the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.