Category Archive not working

Hi Team,

I am using latest version of Theme X.
I have linked 7 posts to category “How-To Guides” and created category archive.

However, the category archive is showing no posts.

It used to show posts in previous versions of theme X but its is not working now.

Please help.

Here is the category archive : https://handsomezone.com/category/how-to-guides/

Here is my screesnhot of Category page :

Regards
Sagar

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi There,

There is an issue with the POST SLIDER – ARCHIVES option under X > Theme Options > Ethos.

I’ve changed the Display to Random and the category archive are working fine now.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot. Its working fine now

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.