Category archive changes

Can you tell me the css to remove the right sidebar and make the post full width (for 1 category archive only)?

https://goalsarecool.com/category/blog/

There are a couple of category archives I want to adjust but I’d like to know the CSS to do them 1 at a time.

Thanks!

Hello @goalsarecool,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to hide sidebar on archive pages:

@media only screen and (min-width: 700px) {
    .archive.category.category-blog aside.x-sidebar.right {
    display: none;
}

.x-main.left {
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

Thanks.

Here is what I ended up using.

/* Category archive – styling  */
@media only screen and (min-width: 700px) {
    .archive.category.category-live-events aside.x-sidebar.right {
    display: none;
}

.archive.category.category-live-events .x-main.left {
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

I adjusted the .x-main.left { CSS because I just wanted the change on 1 specific category archive.

Applying this to a couple of the other categories now.

Thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.