Cartflows not working correctly on Themeco Pro Theme

Hello! Whenever we update our theme to the newest, our cartflows pages seem to break and lose all styling.

We think the main problem is in the main theme or child theme. Plugins seem to not affect the cartflow pages, only updating the theme made the cartflows pages broken. We also tried uploading a child theme pro from themeco but made it worse. The conflict is either on the child or main theme because when switching to main theme it fixes the broken cartflows but breaks the main pages of wordpress. The only confusion we have is that cartflows CSS should work because the child theme is pulling the css from main theme. So there must be some conflict within child and main theme.

Any ideas?

Hello Eli,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have added a secure note.

Hey Eli,

After reviewing your cartflows pages, I can confirm that they are displaying correctly. It appears that the problem you mentioned is no longer occurring. In case you decide to update your theme to the most recent version, I strongly recommend clearing all the caches related to your website. Doing so might prove beneficial in case you encounter a similar issue in the future.

Hope that helps.

The reason it’s no long occurring is because the theme isn’t updated the the latest version. That’s when the cartflows pages break. Would you like me to update the theme to the latest version?

Hey Eli,

I strongly recommend creating a staging area for your website. This allows you to make changes and test them without affecting your live website.

Here is a helpful guide on how to create a staging environment: Create a Staging Environment.

Once you have set up the staging area, please provide us with the staging credentials securely by adding them in a secure note. This will allow us to access the staging environment and compare it to the live version effectively.

Thank you.

That’s what I gave you access to in the secure note…

Hey Eli,

I switched to the parent Pro 6.2.9 and your Cartflow page is looks fine. Kind tell us what’s wrong with the page in the secure note.

Please note that we do not provide support for the customized child theme. Kindly test out the blank child theme you can download here. Customized Child theme issues should be investigated by your developer.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.