Cartflows Built with Cornerstone Not Displaying Page Properly

Hello.

I just installed and configured Cartflows and build a sales page with Cornerstone.

However, the page does not load properly and is missing styling.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey Jesselane,

Thanks for writing in! Did this happen after installing and assigning the page to the plugin? You may have a caching issue since you have installed W3 Total Cache. Kindly clear all your plugin caches and test the site again. Perhaps this can help:

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

Thanks for your message.

I installed the plugin and created the page. The I enabled Cornerstone to be used in the “Step” CPT. I built the page with Cornerstone which looks fine in the builder, but not in the frontend for some reason.

It’s the same result with or without WP3 Total Cache.

Thanks for assisting!

Hi @ruenel

I just another another page and I get the same result.

Thank you!

Hello Jesselane,

Please provide us access to your site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank @ruenel !

On the dev site I have setup it seems the cartflow page break with the child theme enabled but not on the main Pro theme.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Hi @ruenel

So upon some more research I came across this article: https://cartflows.com/docs/enable-themes-style-for-existing-layout/

I added the code to the child theme and it seems to be working now. Hopefully it will continue to work.

If you don’t mind still chekcing the site and verifying it, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hi Jesselane,

Glad to know that it is working now. Please let us know if you find any further difficulties.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.