Cartflow Page Templates and Meta

Hello.

I am having some issues incorporating Cartflows with Cornerstone

When I go with the Page Builder template with Cartflows I am not able to choose a template inside of Cornerstone (see attachment), where as I can on other pages.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 9.43.38 AM

Also, when I go with the default template with Cartflows the meta from Pro is at the top of the page and I need to know how to remove it?

I am also still not able to pick a template inside of Cornerstone.

Can you please advise?

Thank you kindly!

Hello @sprod,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you! I have put the information in a private note

Hello @sprod,

I tried to access your site dashboard login URL but the login URL is not working on my end. Please share the correct login URL so that we can check it on our end.

Thanks

My apologies, I missed a letter. Just updated thank you!

HI @prakash_s

Here is a follow up from the CartFlows developer:

“You have set the default template type for your CartFlows which is why the header and footer show on the CartFlows pages and the meta text you see is added by your theme, you need to change your theme single page options to hide the meta information, please refer to your theme documentation for further help.”

Thanks!

Hello @sprod,

In case you want to hide the post meta you need to go to the Theme Options —>Blog—>Post meta. You can disable the post meta from here. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.