Cart page not showing product thumbnail images

Hello, I cannot get my thumbnail images to display in my cart for screens smaller than a laptop. Can you assist?

I attempted the recommended solution on this thread and it did not work: Cart page not showing product thumbnail image in mobile

Hello John,

Thanks for writing to us.

By default, the cart page product thumbnail has been set as hidden by the WooCommerce for the smaller device but you can display it by using custom CSS code. Add this custom CSS code under X/Pro —>Theme Option —>CSS

@media (max-width: 767.99px){
.woocommerce-cart.woocommerce-page tr.woocommerce-cart-form__cart-item.cart_item td.product-thumbnail{
    display: block;
}
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you, in addition the code below is needed since random dots appear with the product image.

@media (max-width: 767.99px){
.woocommerce-cart.woocommerce-page tr.woocommerce-cart-form__cart-item.cart_item td.product-thumbnail::before{
display: none;
}

Hi John,

You’re welcome and thanks for your input! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.