Cart Page is blank after upgrading Woocommerce

Hello,

I recently upgraded Woocommerce on my development site, and am unable to get the Cart page to work. I disabled all plugins except Woocommerce first, which did not fix the problem. Then I switched the theme to the default 2017 theme, and it worked.

I ran debug mode and here’s what came back:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Invalid product. in /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/class-wc-product-data-store-cpt.php:136 Stack trace: #0 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-data-store.php(147): WC_Product_Data_Store_CPT->read(Object(WC_Product)) #1 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php(126): WC_Data_Store->read(Object(WC_Product)) #2 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/x-child/functions.php(635): WC_Product->__construct(13212) #3 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): kfg_show_backorders(true, 13212) #4 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(true, Array) #5 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php(1413): apply_filters('woocommerce_pro...', true, 13212) #6 /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocomme in /home/greene74/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/class-wc-product-data-store-cpt.php on line 136

Please let me know how we can fix this. Thanks!

Hey @gnyc,

Thanks for the details. Please switch to X parent theme first then let us know if the issue persists. If it does, please leave X parent theme activated so we could see what’s causing the issue. We would also need to deactivate third party plugins.

Thanks.

That did it. Thanks for your help Christian.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.