Cart Off Canvas is not showing any items

Hi

My website – https://www.innersecrets.co.za/ – has a custom Pro header with a Cart Off Canvas element that has always worked perfectly. Recently, however, it has stopped displaying any cart items.

You can see that there are 2 products in the cart, but none show up in the off canvas.

I have tried the following:

• Deactivated caching – does not fix the problem

• Deactivated all plugins – does not fix the problem

• Manually updated and replaced ALL Pro theme files – does not fix the problem.

Is there anything else I can try or something that I’m missing?

Hello @designbythink,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi

I have added the secure note to my original post.

Thanks

I think this has to do with Woo 7.8 mini-cart. I am investigating and will push a fix in 6.2.7 if we need to.

Thanks for your feedback. Please let me know if it is something else that I can fix from my side.

1 Like

Hi @designbythink,

You are most welcome.

Update to 6.2.7 when you see it on your dashboard and let me know if you have an issue after that. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you are running an older version of Pro. You need to add this to a child theme or plugin.

wp_enqueue_script( 'wc-cart-fragments' );

The update to Pro 6.2.7 fixed the problem. Thank you for the quick response!

1 Like

Hi @designbythink,

Glad to know that it is fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.