Cart navbar not updating

Hello, I have some problems with the cart on the navbar.

1. when I click to buy a product it displays the ajax added to cart but the cart does not show on the navbar, it shows only if I refresh the page.
    https://www.aquantum.gr/product-category/imipolytimoi-lithoi/botsala-krystalloi/

2. when I am on the cart page and I alter the quantity it does not update the amount on the navbar cart.
    https://www.aquantum.gr/cart/

I updated today woocommerce to the latest version 5.2.0
    what happened and it doesn’t work properly?
    Do you know this issue, can we do something about it because it’s a live e-shop and it affects the customers experience?

Hello Stella,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure your X theme and Cornerstone plugin are updated 8.3.2 and 5.3.2 respectively. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I couldn’t find the cause of this please check,
i have a secure note to my previous message.

Hello Stella,

Sorry, the given credentials are not working please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Please try again i changed the password

Hey Stella,

We’re sorry for the back and forth here but X’s Navbar Cart isn’t AJAX enabled so you really need to refresh the page. I’ll submit this case as a feature request so maybe in the future our development team might add AJAX functionality to it.

For now, the solution is to upgrade to Pro as the Cart element such as the Cart Items and Cart Total have a builtin AJAX feature.

Regarding the WooCommerce Cart Quantity, it’s not AJAX enabled. You will need a 3rd party plugin for that or custom code to enable AJAX in cart. This is beyond the scope of product support to answer though so you need to research on this one or hire a 3rd party developer.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Hello, if I remember correctly the nav cart was updating automatically without refreshing the page, did something changed in the latest theme updates? This was working previously!

Hello Stella,

This issue has been added to our issue tracker so that our developers can investigate this further. We cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Rue, thank you for the answer, hope it will be fixed.

You are welcome @stekats

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.