Currently experiencing cart is currently empty return to shop after adding product to cart. I have disabled all plugins, disabled browser cache, check server settings with other woo sites I’m running and deleted woocommerce and reinstalled. Completely lost, any help would be appreciated.
Hi there,
This seems to be a problem on your installation and most probably the cache problem on your environment, as it is working when logged in and not working when logged out.
This is not related to our theme and seems to be something different, I did a search and found this article that may help, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
Hope it helps.
1 Like
Disabled varnish on the Cloudways server and the problem seems to be resolved. Would you mind checking on your end?
Hi There,
I can confirm that the cart is working fine now.
Cheers!
1 Like
Thanks Themco support!
You are very much welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.