Hi there,
I have problems setting all headings in my cart dropdown.
PRO (i love the thing) let me change all, except the red marked ones. How can I change them?
Best,
Linda
Hi there,
I have problems setting all headings in my cart dropdown.
PRO (i love the thing) let me change all, except the red marked ones. How can I change them?
Best,
Linda
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
Is that a mobile view? Would you mind providing your site’s URL so we could check?
Thanks!
Hi there,
the problem exists in every screen size.
Best,
Linda
Hi Linda,
To change it, you can add the code below in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS
.woocommerce .product-name .variation dt{
color:red;
font-size:20px;
}
.woocommerce .product-name .variation dd {
color:blue;
font-size:20px;
}
Change the color and font size to achieve your desired look.
Hope that helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.