Cart dropdown blank when navigating away from the page

I am setting up a new site on Pro and am using the header builder, I have added a cart dropdown. When adding items to the cart I can see them in the cart dropdown BUT once I navigate away from the page I added the item to my cart from the cart dropdown opens as a small empty rectangle. Inspecting it in shows nothing, no buttons no cart items no “The cart is empty” message.

Going to the cart page shows my items AND upon returning to the item I added; the cart dropdown shows my items, also i can see the items in my cart dropdown on any product page, doesn’t matter the category just not any other pages. Did I set something up wrong?

I have tested in other browsers and seems to be affecting chrome, microsoft edge, vivaldi, & opera but not firefox it works fine in firefox.

checkout my store page and let me know if you need to log into my site:

stage.mydipkit.com/shop/

Thanks,
-Rob

Update on the issue. Tried it on a different computer outside of my network and it worked fine, so tried again on my computer after 18 hours and it seems to have been some kind of caching issue. Not sure why or how especially since i was testing on browsers i had not tested the site on yet and after clearing local caches… only thing i can think is that my CDN cache and server cache was not properly clearing. Thanks for the help!

Hello Rob,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I could not replicate the issue. I added a product to my cart. I checked the dropdown and it is there. I visited the cart page, contact and home page. The cart dropdown still has content.

http://prntscr.com/fw7kcb, http://prntscr.com/fw7jze, http://prntscr.com/fw7kkk, http://prntscr.com/fw7krv

Please try clearing your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.