Hello im new in the forum, please can someone check my website www.fundaciondaicim.com.ar
the carousel post soemetimes work and sometimes dont work. I really dont know what the issue is.
regards
Hello im new in the forum, please can someone check my website www.fundaciondaicim.com.ar
the carousel post soemetimes work and sometimes dont work. I really dont know what the issue is.
regards
Hi there,
I checked the Front End of your website and saw it working ok. As you mentioned it is something which is happening intermittently I suggest that you deactivate all third party plugins for a while and check the case. If it is not possible to have 3rd party plugins deactivated for a long time on your live site, I suggest that you do so by duplicating the site to a staging version.
Thank you.
Thank you for your answer Christopher.
I dont have de problem right now , i think i fix it using WP SUPER CACHE plugin.
Regards
Glad that you managed to fix the problem. Thank you.
Hello again, im having again the same issue , sometimes work and sometimes dont, But in phones works perfect. I really dont know what to do.
I update x theme today, the web is working well now
Hi There,
I did a test and I can confirm your carousel is functioning properly on PC as well (https://snag.gy/trCJlx.jpg). Could you please try clearing your browser cache before testing it again.
Thanks!
hello there, the last update of the x theme solved the problem
nice forum, im glad to be part
Glad to hear that 