Carousel header

Is carousel header possible in Pro?

Basically, what I’m trying to do is to have two-three backgrounds and their respective ‘Learn More’ buttons for Hero Header which is included in the starter pack. I’m fine if it doesn’t show bullets at the bottom for pagination but the containers containing different background images should change at a given interval, say 1 second.
Is it possible to implement this sort of functionality using in-built solutions?

This is what I’m trying to achieve: https://xfmrs.com/

As you can see from the website, it has 4 carousels on it’s homepage, changing itself in set frequency. I wish to implement the same but using Pro headers.

Thanks!

Hi There,

The slider is done using Revolution slider. You certainly do this with Rev. slider.
Just go to slider settings -> Navigation in right panel make the bullet Off and save it.

For Auto slide option you have to choose standard slider.

To use it in pro header builder please copy the shortcode and use a text element.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.