Card text on back is overflowing

Hi, I could be missing something really obvious but I cannot seem to get the back card text to not overflow. It always spews out over the card. Is there something obvious that I am missing. Screenshots included below. Thanks As aways for you great support

Howdy, @shawinglasgow! Thanks for writing in and I’m sorry to see that you are having an issue with your Card Element, we’ll be happy to help you get that sorted out! Unfortunately, after testing this locally using a similar setup as you (Card Element with some text wrapped in a <span> applied…) I was unable to replicate the same result. Would you mind please sharing a URL to a live page where you’re experiencing this so that we can take a look at it in the context of your site? It could be that something else unique to your environment is causing this issue. Once we have that we’ll be happy to take a deeper look into things.

Cheers!

Hi, Thanks for reply @kory , okay here is a live page for you to view the issue. I have also attached my login details in the secure note below for you to take a peek at. TA

Hey Gareth,

It’s because you have the Overflow option on. You need to disable it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much. I simply cannot believe I missed that. Im very grateful for your great support.

You’re welcome Gareth.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.