Hello, I installed your Gym extended demo, and updated the 3 cards on the home page. They look fine when I adjust the padding and margins, but after I save all 3 cards have different height. How can I force all the 3 cards to be the same height / size?
Thanks!
Hey,
Thank you for writing in!
Please, to check it better, could you provide to us the website link with these cards?
Sorry, forgot to add it: jiujitsuroswell.com
Please note that I’m using X Theme Gym Extended Demo as a basis for my site.
Thanks!
Your content must be uniform. That means all your card’s graphic image must be the same size, the title must all fit in one line and your text must all fit in two lines. Compare your cards with our demo. There is no option to make them all the same height if your content varies in length.


Thanks.