Card element t

Hi,

I have modified the card element within cornerstone to make it circular, however every time i keep adding text the card becomes longer or wider. Is there any way to remove titles completely from the card and also to keep the card static whilst adding a larger amount of text.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can try adding an inline CSS rule and see if that helps.

example:
max-width:250px

If you need any further assistance, please provide us with the URL to your referenced page.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have managed to get the card element circular. However the problem I am having is the typography on the back of it. Every time a certain amount of words are shown, the circle expands vertically and makes the card out of shape. Is there also a way to hide the back title. The idea of the whole thing is to have a title at the front and a description at the back.

Thank You

URL is http://new.creation360ltd.com/about/

Hi there,

Please add this custom CSS to your global custom CSS.

.x-face-outer.back .x-face-title {
display: none;
    }

Thanks!

Hi there, this does not seem to do anything. I have attached a screenshot to show you the problem .

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for the screenshot, but I couldn’t replicate the issue in my end in the site.

You have send the screenshot of cornerstone, please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can check the issue that you have.

Thanks

Sure, I have left my login details in the secure note. On my about page I have left dummy text within cornerstone to highlight the issue

Hi again,

This is happening due to the long text you’ve in the card element, regretfully making it circular won’t be possible with the text you’ve in there. What you can do is to truncate the text with CSS:

.x-face-outer.back .x-face-text {
    max-height: 80px !important;
    overflow: hidden;
}

This will only display few lines but this will keep the card circular. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.