Can't validate X theme. It says "This looks like a brand new license that hasn't been added to a Themeco account yet."

Hello – I bought theme X today and installed it on my website.

When I go to validate the theme, it always tells me “ This looks like a brand new license that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.

Please can I know how to solve this…

Thanks

Prabhath

Hey Prabhath,

Thanks for writing in. Did you validate the site before creating an Apex account? That might be the problem according to the message you received.

I see you already have assigned your license to your domain so can you, once again, try validating our theme?

If the error message persists, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• License Key. This is to compare the license your entering during validation and the key in your License Page.
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password. This is so we can try validating ourselves and discover issues.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply…I am new to this and I tried validate the site before creating an Apex account…Now it’s solved…Thank you for the help…

Hello @Prabhath,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.