Can't validate X or Pro

Just started using X a few days ago, and just updated to Pro today. On Wordpress, when I try to validate, it says “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” When I click the link to manage licenses, it just takes me to my Apex account to manage licenses, but there is no option to revoke a license. I’ve only used this license to edit my one website I own, so not sure where else the validation would have been used. How can I revoke and reassign to be used in Wordpress?

I believe when you upgrade to Pro it generates a new license code. Please ensure that you are copying the new code generated with Pro and that Pro is installed and activated (Not X).

Yep, I used the new code. Before I upgraded to Pro, I tried to validate X, and it gave me the error. Then I purchased Pro, installed it on Wordpress, and Activated it. Then I tried to validate Pro with the new code given, and I get the same error message.

Is there a way to tell where it has already been validated so I can revoke it and reassign to Wordpress?

I figured it out, on my apex account at https://theme.co/apex/licenses, in the “Production” box, I cut and pasted the URL for my Wordpress account, then clicked “Save Changes.” I then went to Wordpress and tried again to validate, and it worked.

Hi there @msmitchell,

Glad to hear you got this resolved, if you still have any licensing issues please let us know and we’d be happy to help.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.