Can't validate X get blank screen

Hi,

I’ve recently moved my X theme site to a new host and now all dns redirection is complete the site says it is not validated. When I attempt validation I just get a blank screen and no error message. I’ve tried a few of the suggestions on here (blanking url and changing it back in dashboard and removing/reinstalling cornerstone) but non seem to work.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for your site to remain validated, the exact url assigned to the license must remain the same. If for any reason you change the location of your WordPress installation, you will need to update the url attached to the license.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps here https://theme.co/docs/problems-with-product-validation and see if this resolves the issue.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi @nabeel

The site was temporarily on a test subdomain (which foolishly wasn’t listed as the staging environment) when it was first spun up to test caching and some other issues. It’s now back to the same url. I’ve been through the trouble shooting tips and keep getting the blank page with no error messages.

There appear to be some typos in the trouble shooting tips as the url is miss formed with & instead of a plain & and references x-addons-extensions whereas I think the correct reference is now x-addons-home either way I can’t force any more specific error messages or updating.

I’ve amended the child theme as suggested but no effect. I’ve enabled debugging but no effect. The are no log entries suggesting other issues and the host can curl to other https sites. The host is running in a docker reverse proxy configuration behind cloudflare with W3 Total Cache but even disabling all caching doesn’t seem to have an impact.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Matt

Hello Matt,

In order to help you further, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks but finally fixed it - It looks like some issues with a plugin (Database Browser) - You could probably add deactivate plugins to your troubleshooting page.

Thanks again for your help and continued awesome work with these themes.

Matt

You’re welcome, Matt. And, thank you for your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.