Can't validate license on a new site after revoking old one

Hi, there,
I purchased a valid license and had used it on a staging site up until now. I revoked the staging site license and trying to validate it on a new server but it keeps saying it is being used on another server.

When I log in to the apex license section and try to add this license, it says that it’s being used and won’t add.

Why is this happening? Please help.

Ed

Hi there,

The Purchase Key in question is registered with another account. If you have another account you will need to sign in with that account and remove the purchase key from there.

Kindly read the Secure Note. Thank you.

We are suspecting the license is being used without permission from us. Is it possible for you to track the ip address, more specifically the full url where it’s being used?

I know you said it’s ######## but I need a bit more information.

Thank you so much.

Ed Cho

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can not give more information from the user as the purchase code is set for that user in our system.

Would you please kindly send us a Themeforest screenshot of your purchase in Secure Note?

Meanwhile, I will inform our leadership team to follow up the case. Thank you.

I understand that you can not give more info. I am researching this matter through my developer team as well.

Anyway, here is the screenshot of the license certificate. I am not sure whether this is what you are looking, though.

Hi Ed,

The URL attached to this license is the one you listing as your staging site, therefore I can only presume that this has been registered by someone connected to your development team as opposed to any foul play. Please request that they open a new thread using their account with us requested us to remove the license from their account. Then we can go ahead and do that, enabling you to register it under your own account.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.