We switched our website to HTTPS using Cloudflare, and now when I try to go into the Pro editor all I get is this loading screen endlessly:

There haven’t been any other changes recently that likely caused this. Thank you in advance for any help!
We switched our website to HTTPS using Cloudflare, and now when I try to go into the Pro editor all I get is this loading screen endlessly:

There haven’t been any other changes recently that likely caused this. Thank you in advance for any help!
Hello @haltandcatchfire,
Thanks for asking. 
Editor seems to be working fine on my end. Please see screenshot. https://cloudup.com/cS-yWjmxxw1
However under Settings > General I see that WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) is using HTTP. Please make sure the entries up there has HTTPS.
Thanks.
It’s working now! I’m not sure what changed.
Thanks for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.