Cant use imported templates

I’ve exported a page template from one site and imported fine to another. However when I go to use the template on the page, it doesn’t show up. It is only showing 3 templates, despite us having about 20 in the template manager.

Both using Pro on the latest updates.

Anyone else run into this issue and have a fix?

Hey Mark,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that the file is corrupted, please try to export again the template and upload it to your other website. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi, it seemed to start picking it up about an hour later. Perhaps just takes a while to refresh amd show up.

Old templates aren’t working (which is fine), but all new imports are working great.

Just want to say how amazing this feature is! We’re having to clone a ton of pages over from one site to another and then translate them, can’t thank you enough for how much time this saves me :rofl:

Hey Mark,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.