Hello!
I’m unable to upload anything into my media library.
I receive “The uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads/2017/10”
Error
I can confirm I do have the folder is created using my ftp, but I’m unable to upload?
Hello!
I’m unable to upload anything into my media library.
I receive “The uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads/2017/10”
Error
I can confirm I do have the folder is created using my ftp, but I’m unable to upload?
Thanks for writing in.
Not sure what the problem is. In this case, we would like to check your setup further. Please share us your admin credentials and FTP so we could check your setup closer.
Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.
Thanks.
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the site credentials. I have logged in and tested your site by uploading an image. I did not encounter any issues. I was able to upload an image.
Please make sure that you are uploading image format like *.jpg, *.png or *.gif. These are the only accepted formats. Other than this, it will return an error.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.