Can't set a menu in Cornerstone

Hi!

  1. I’m trying to change top menu on a page. Doing this repeatedly, saving each time. But it refuses to change.
  2. Is there a way to translate text in the Masthead?
    Thanks!

Hey @shvedov,

  1. Upon checking, your Primary Menu was set to Social Menu.

But, in the front-end, I see your Top Menu is being used. I’ve set Top Menu to be your Primary Menu now.

  1. I see you’re using WPML for translation. Please refer to WPML’s documentation to learn to translate parts of a theme. For the menu, here’s their documentation. It would also be best to contact their support.

Thanks.

Thanks Cristian,
The primary menu thing is what I overlooked.
Regarding translation - it’s not the menues I’m asking about but rather the string in the Masthead. In my case “Fondation Interne - Internal Foundation”. I have not found it anywhere in the docs, and not even sure what to look for - "Custom strings’?

Hi,

That is your site title and can be edited under Settings > General

You can translate it under “String Translation”

Please install these plugins

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.