Can't seem to get drop down sub menus to work

Hi

I cant seem to get it to drop down
to see where it lands

Contact us doesn’t seem to have ( down arrow particle either )?

So I have used inline menu ( wanting drop down ) for bigger screens and I think modal one where the menu comes up in the middle but I can’t seem to see if it works

Thanks
F

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked all your menus in Admin > Appearance > Menus and your contact us menu item doesn’t have any sub-menu items. It’s only normal for your menu not to have a drop-down arrow icon when there are no sub items.

Thanks.

thanks that makes sense

I still cant get the drop down menus to drop down as you hover?

Hi there,

Please kindly go to the parent Bar that you have added the content of the inline navigation and turn off the Content Scrolling option:

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Yeah I already had that turned off …

Hi Fiona,

The js script for the dropdown doesn’t seem to be triggered when hovering.

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.