Probably a silly question, but I can’t find the icon for the shortcodes anymore using Visual composer or the normal classic mode. It’s been a while since I last wrote and I have updated X Theme to its newest version but as it happens quite often I’m still having an issue with updating VC. But it never happened that I couldn’t see the Shortcode icon. Any idea on how to fix this?I’m stuck and I need to write an article but I can’t even add the gap shortcode to it …let alone everything else. I also noted that when I click on create new post or page, I don’t even get the cornerstone option anymore. What is going on?
Thanks!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, It is hidden by default now because it doesn’t work with V2 elements. You can enable it back under X > Cornerstone > Show Legacy Shortcode Generator.
On other note, your X theme and Cornerstone is not on compatible versions. Please update both to the latest versions (X 5.2.3 / CS 2.1.4)
Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.