Can't see page content on cornerstone after updates

Hi,

I have a website in development (www.geologistsassociation.org.uk/newgawpsite). I seem to be unable to edit any of the cornerstone pages in Cornerstone or create new Cornerstone pages…Help!

Many thanks in advance for your help,
b.

1 Like

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi, I’ve sent you my login details as a secure reply.

Hi, did you receive my details? Thanks.

Hi, can I get some help with this please? At the moment, I can’t work on my website! Many thanks.

[SOLVED] I’m having the same problem as well after updating to the newest version of Cornerstone. I go to All Pages > Click Edit on the page I want. It loads, and I click on Edit with Cornerstone. It then takes me here:

The frontend displays all of my content, but I can’t edit the page with Cornerstone. If I try to edit in Visual or Text mode, it shows all the Cornerstone shortcodes. Even the URL changes. It tries to load /x/#/content/[pageID] then redirects to /x/#/content. All pages were working on a slightly older version of Cornerstone.

After further investigation, I found that Slider Revolution, a plugin included with X Theme, was causing the issue.

Not sure what I’ll do going forward since it’s bundled into X Theme, maybe try re-downloading X Theme?

EDIT: [Solved] This fixed my problem: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/slider-revolution-conflict-with-cornerstone-and-pro/13428/10

Hi @charlessustaita,

Thanks so much for your reply - it’s very frustrating that the Xtheme support people haven’t replied though in 5 days!!!

I can actually see my template but all my content has disappeared when viewed in Cornerstone. I’ll try your tip re: Slider Revolution.

Thanks for your help.

The thread you post gets bumped to the end of the queue when it gets a response from users.

Please let us know in case the issue persists.

Thank you.

Hi @Jade,

I’m still having this problem - can you help please?

Thanks

Hi @pollenbird

I logged in to your website and I was able to edit the existing pages and to create a new page.

Please see: https://geologistsassociation.org.uk/newgawpsite/?page_id=1092

Everything seems to run pretty smoothly, could you please clean your browser cache and test it again and if that does not work, even if CS works on every major browser, test in a different browser on your computer so we can check if it is isolated to your installation.

Also, let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.