Can't see my edits in X Theme

Hello,
Whenever I edit something in X Theme I am unable to view the changes unless I open a new window to my website. I’m new to X Theme but I don’t think this is normal and I can’t tell if anything I used prior to X Theme is affecting it.
Thank you,
Shireen

Hi There,

This sounds like a browser cache issue, would you mind to try a different browser?

Also you forgot to provide your URL, please provide it so we can take a closer look,

Thanks!

Hello,
I tried in another browser and it doesn’t load at all. My URL is http://theafterlash.com/
Thank you,
Shireen

Hi Shireen,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Yes! Thank you Jade!! It was the Autoptimize plugin.
Thanks again,
Shireen

We are gratified that we’re able to help you with this,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.