I just added a page in Cornerstone but I am not able to see the image I added in Section 2. It also appears that the margins are not affected when I change the margin settings. Please help.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I can confirm the issue, the image URL is correctly pulled but not displayed in the preview. Then on live page, the page is empty. This could be an internal server error, but there is no error being displayed in the requests. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? Maybe I could trace it through debug file.
Thanks!
Are you referring to my server control panel login?
I noticed that when I hover over the sections in Cornerstone, they all seem to overlay one another. I wonder if this has anything to do with the problem.
Hi There,
You should receive FTP credentials along with your server credentials when setting up your server. For some servers FTP credentials and server credentials are identical. You can get in touch with your hosting provider to locate those details.
Thanks!
I had not updated X to the latest version. Now that I’ve done that, everything works. Thanks and my apologies for not noticing that I needed to upgrade.
No worries. Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.