Can't scroll backend editor - Keeps grabbing screen width tool instead

Hi support,

We have installed tha latest licensed version of x-theme/cornerstone on the latest clean version of WP and running on php 7.4.

X-theme: 9.0.8
Cornerstone: 6.0.8
WP:5.8.1
PHP: 7.4
For some reason we can’t scroll the editor to move down the page. This is happening on Chrome and Firefox.

Please see this video:

Any suggestons would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the reason behind your issue without investigating it through the WordPress admin dashboard. I would suggest you, please provide login credentials for your site on a secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks, secure note just added with the details.

Hello @adminEbobss,

I have investigated your issue and this is the default behavior in the builder. You cannot only scroll the builder preview using the mouse wheel or the trackpad. This issue, however, has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

1 Like

Thank you.

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.