I can’t save any changes on the sponsored children page on my site. It just says Uh Oh Content failed to save. I have tried increasing memory as well as deactivating plugins. All other pages save except this one. cookeproductions.site
Hi There,
Since the issue is specific to that page and you have done basic troubleshooting already, the issue might be content related. Try to right click then choose Inspect element > Console tab. When you try to save and it didn’t work, usually it will show errors on the console. Let us know the error. If you do have custom JS, try to remove. If not, please give us site URL and credentials on a secure note so we can check directly. Thank you.
I sent a secure note with the login info. I don’t have any custom js on that page so I am attaching a screen shot of the errors.
Hey @piglo1ke,
That issue is mostly due to security settings. Please ask your host to whitelist cornerstone-endpoint from Mod Security rules.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.